Saturday, July 14, 2012

Two More Bite the Dust

I lost two more pounds+ this week, bringing me to only 9.5 lbs from Onederland. Yay! I hope to reach Onederland in August.

I had my fill on Thursday, did a liquid diet for 24 hours after that... and then I just wasn't hungry. I forgot lunch and I forgot dinner yesterday. But I was going out drinking, and mindful of the time that two glasses of red wine absolutely kicked my ass, I decided to stop on the way and pick up a chicken wrap. I ate about a quarter of it, and I was full. And then... I realized I was stuck.

So there I am driving down a highway, PBing into a plastic bag on my lap while I drove.  Have you ever heard a tale so charming?

I went out drinking with the girls (Mojhitos go down fine, thank christ!) and just got back to my house. Decided to have cheese on toast. Am stuck again...

So either I am too full, or maybe NOW I'm at the right level and have become one of the bandsters that just can't eat anything bready. Liquids go down fine, so I'm not rushing to get an unfill or anything. But I'm just thinking that maybe just now I've reached that point that other people were at all along...  the point where bready=stucky. We shall see.

Other than that, I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Good job on the weight loss. I've only got 2 cc in my band got little restriction but I think they go slow on purpose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the weight loss.

    I am majorly impressed by your PBing while driving. I can barely concentrate on keeping my hair out of the way ... but as for charming tales, you are paling in comparison to Amy W. (in her land of cheese and sunkist) I live in a permenant state of dread I may have to relive some of her horror stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job on the weight loss...bummer about the pbing...when I was pregnant I kept baggies in the car because I threw up all the time!

    ReplyDelete