Saturday, July 7, 2012

Going Down and Moving Out

So the scale showed a loss of 2 lbs this week. But I guess technically one could say that this week I lost  178 lbs.

I had ice cream last night, but I think that legally - ice cream consumed immediately post break-up is calorie free.

I don't have much to say, tough days ahead... everything in me is screaming for me to medicate with food. I'm trying to fight it, but the force ain't so strong in this one today.

Blah. I don't wanna be a downer so I'll stop here. Have a good weekend ladies!

5 comments:

  1. Oh you poor thing.

    Yes ice cream post break up is part of the healing process. Diet or not, it's good for the soul. Give yourself a few days and then get back on the band wagon with a vengeance. Exercise will help you clear your head and work out some of those pent up emotions.

    Hope you feel better soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry for your heart ache. It is okay to be sad. It will hurt, but not forever. Food will only add feelings of guilt, you and I both know this in our heads. (The ice cream doesn't count!) Try to keep exercising, but also, don't be afraid to do something that helps you relax...read a book, just do it somewhere different like a park or something. Shake things up when you feel up to it. Good luck and I hope your heart heals fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay Strong and try not to turn to food

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your break up, is there a boxing class you can attend instead of food?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your support. It's hard now, but who knows... maybe things will end up being even easier when I'm on my own. Fingers crossed anyway.

    ReplyDelete