Thursday, July 12, 2012

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend

So this week has been a lot of ups and downs. Last time I wrote here, I had ended my 5 year relationship the night before. Last weekend was a lot of crying, a lot of being upset and sad and scared about my future. And some ice cream.

By Tuesday, the clouds had lifted.

I've been feeling fine all week. I think I've made my decision about what's next for me as well. I'm going to spend the winter living in a hovel (yay! haha), paying off all of my debts and getting rid of my car loan and then next summer I will have lots more money to spend every month so I am going to move to another city and get a nice place, debt free. Doing this now will allow me to be single and not struggle. I don't want to have to count dimes to know what I can afford, I want to be able to buy new clothes and travel still. Work is willing to renegotiate my contract so that when I move away, they will pay for my transport to work as well as giving me a secondary office in another location so I won't have to make the drive every day.

I am going to focus on myself this winter. Pay off my debts, get rid of the pounds and hopefully be able to look myself in the mirror next summer and say "You rich, skinny bitch!".

To that end, I went and got another fill today. The scale also showed a loss this week, but I am posting numbers tomorrow.

I feel good. I feel like I finally made the right move for me.

I'm gonna be alright.

Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. You have a brilliant plan. I am always in favour of knuckling down and paying off the debts so you can reap the rewards of your hard work. Plus more money for a better wardrobe when you get to goal! Kerching!

    ReplyDelete