Monday, April 30, 2012


Baby got back!

From Germany, that is. Last Friday. I managed to keep thoughts of how disgracefully fat I am at bay for the most part and had a really good time. I didn’t eat much really but I still thought I’d pile on the weight, as the calories were being consumed in liquid form by the gallons.

I don’t drink beer since my surgery, but I had a lot of these:


                                                                      Caipirinha

And these:


                                                                    White Russian

So I was pleasantly surprised when I got home to see that my weight had gone down 2 lbs during my trip. Two digits, bitches! And I am 18 lbs from Onederland. 

Also, I got a lot of propositions. A LOT. And while they have had more to do with the fact of being the drunk girl at the bar and not my attractiveness, I choose to not analyze too deeply. I'll take what i can get! 

2 comments:

  1. Of course it was your attractiveness, you are one of the most beautiful woman I know both inside and out and on top of that you are so much fun to be around and funny!!! Congrats on your progress. You are doing so great and I am so proud of you.
    <3 <3 N :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Progress is slow but at least it's progress :)

    ReplyDelete