Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Same old, same old

Not much is new with me. My SO left town for about a week for work, so I am rattling around in the house by myself. Quite nice really. My remote. My music. My entire big bed. The coupled up life certainly has it's disadvantages, that's for sure! haha

Right now I am watching my favorite band from when I was a teenager, they came back together a little while ago for a night I guess and played a show that I am now watching on YouTube. Takes me back, I am freaking out. I feel 14 again! And I am reminded how badly I wanted to bone these guys as a teen. Watching them now... well, suffice to say that time is a cruel mistress.

I am still eating about the same, weighing about the same... not hearing back from my surgeon still about getting my first fill. Trying to be patient and not let it get to me. It's getting harder...


3 comments:

  1. Hang in there! Would you mind telling me how you got those nifty tabs at the top of your blog? Trying to figure this out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think you can set them where you want them in the layout settings in Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wait, I was mistaken... you go to pages, create the pages you want and select "show pages as top tabs". :)

    ReplyDelete