Sunday, March 11, 2012

Grave Injustice

Ugh. Just ugh. I went to a birthday party last night, I had two (Two! Not twenty two! Not a hundred and twenty two! Just a measly two!) glasses of red wine.. I felt tipsy right away, but I figured that was just due to the fact that I had already been up for 14 hours at that point and the only thing I’d eaten all day was a quarter of an egg sandwich and one Cote D’or caramel.

Today however… Ugh. I feel that having a legit hangover after consuming two paltry glasses of wine is akin to getting pregnant after being sneezed on in the subway.

So… I figure next time I plan on consuming some wine, I’ll make sure I eat least eat well that day.  You live with the band, you learn with the band.  Or something to that effect.

I've felt better, it has to be said.

No comments:

Post a Comment