Friday, March 9, 2012


Friday! Friday! Gotta get down on Friday!

Just wanted to let you know that I updated my weight log again, I’m down another 2 lbs. So excited to finally see it moving after stalling for, what, 3 weeks? I know I still have a long way to go (a loooong way to go), but I feel a bit better about it when I see things moving slowly in the right direction at least.  17 lbs in six weeks. That’s not so bad.

I read yesterday that someone said weight loss with the lapband is a series of plateus, and I would do well to remember that the body likes to be stable so it will resist. I'm going to try to keep that in mind and regard every little weight-loss as a small victory. 

Still no word from the doc yet about my fill. GAHHHHH! I am sure I will write a furious post here one day about this. I am biting my tongue for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment