Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sooo... I made a weightloss tracker, but I don't know how I can add it to my blog template as a permanent feature. Does anyone know?


I also added a pre-surgery picture of me to the photo album here, one I am quite proud of and will undoubtedly frame and hang high above the mantle piece (not). Hopefully, the pictures from here on in will all begin to reflect a shrinking frame. Next picture is on Feb 28!

Found another picture from my hospital room, or rather of the view I had from my hospital room.

Cell phone pictures don't really do it much justice,
but it was quite beautiful!


I am still hobbling around the house in recovery, but I cannot begin to tell you how much better I feel now that I am home. 

I am worried I may be eating too much though...  well, no. I am probably not reaching anywhere near 1000 calories a day. But I am worried how hungry I am. I am wondering if it's just that the liquids all go straight through the band, so 2 hours after eating (drinking) I am ravenous again. 

On Monday I am going to start tracking what I eat. Or drink. Or whatever. 

Ugh. Only 4 days and I am so OVER this liquid diet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment