Friday, February 17, 2012


And all the king‘s horses...

I am hooked on eggs. They are officially my go to food. I eat two eggs a day  (I would eat more, but I am trying not to like, die) now for dinner, scrambled with either baked or refried beans, a little bit of cheese and some Maldon salt.  Om nom nom.  I figure it‘s just a matter of time until I start to sprout feathers.

I bought a pack of pasta in sauce yesterday, going to try cooking that up.I can cut it with a fork, and it‘s mush once I chew it... so I have decided it is aproppriate for the mushy stage. I read that people have trouble with pasta though ... I hope I‘m not one of them.

The doctor put 4 cc in my band during surgery, so I guess I should be a little restricted but so far I haven‘t had trouble with anything. Not even raw oatmeal, which I was pretty sure I was going to choke to death on.  That is something I like to have for lunch, a little bit of raw oatmeal mixed with my chocolate protein shake.I let  it sit for awhile now so the oatmeal gets soggy, and then I eat it. It looks like a human rights violation in a bowl, but it  tastes really good and it‘s so filling.

My skin is finally starting to get a little better... I think what is doing the trick for it is my Neutrogena Visibly Even moisturizer. Maybe my skin is just dried up from the new diet. I was never a big water drinker, but I used to eat a lot more food so my body would be getting some water from that. Now its getting so much less.

Although, I see people talking about how they are drinking 64 oz of water a day. How the heck do you do this? I am constantly...cooonstantly  sipping on my Crystal Light, and I get through 32 oz a day tops. And that‘s a lot for me, I sound like the river Thames when I walk around.  64 oz and I would probably drown. Especially since I cant gulp, I cant drink much with my food...  I dont know how this is done.

Oh and I‘ve decided that March 1 is my day to start exercising. And if nothing else, that‘s what my spa day will be rewarding me for. Taking the first step and exercising!  I am already warming up, getting up a little bit earlier every day and tryng to get to bed at a reasonable hour... and cutting down on TV. That way it won‘t be such a shock when I start.

Or that‘s what I‘m hoping anyway...

My weigh in day was supposed to be today, but I forgot about it this morning and I don‘t want to weigh myself mid day after eating and chugging CL all day. So tomorrow morning you will see the digits of this week‘s underwhelming weight loss!

Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment